- Nick Bird just donated $31.20
- Jude Collins just donated $31.20
- James and Kelsi Marett just donated $31.20
- Robbie Wilson just donated $100
- Mike just donated $31.20
- Alli & Graham Ward just donated $31.20
- Linda-Maree Drake just donated $67.60
- Margaret Hudson just donated $40
- Russell Drake just donated $3
- Brian Graham-Smith just donated $65
- Rudy Van just donated $93.60
- Frazer just donated $75
- Doug Rencher just donated $31.20
- Filipe Peixoto just donated $34.20
- Ryan Hooper just donated $42
- Charlotte just donated $20.80
- Rob Parker just donated $93.60
- Doug M just donated $31.20
- Next level Joinery Team just donated $400
- Frazer Robert just donated $70.60
Raised so far
Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate
UPDATE! Due to the considerable challenges presented by the rapidly evolving COVID-19 Omicron situation and the current red traffic light setting, it became necessary to postpone the March 13 event to 9 October 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring the twists and turns of the track. It’s a race against time, strategising how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Te Kauwhata. An event not to be missed, it’s a rare opportunity to hit the track under your own horsepower.
But far more than a race, Pedal4Prostate is a signature fundraising event for the Foundation, in which all participants are expected to fundraise prior to hitting the track.
Number of Donations
About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand is the country's leading men's cancer charity, providing support and education to men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raises awareness of the disease, advocates to improve early diagnosis and also invests significantly in research into new treatments and approaches.
With no government funding, the Foundation relies on the generosity of donors and fundraising events like Pedal4Prostate to fund and deliver the vital services it provides for people impacted by the disease.
By taking part in Pedal4Prostate and raising funds you will be helping us continue this important work, thank you