- Grant Donald Heaslip just donated $74
- Tim McLean - TXM Lean Solutions just donated $145
- PETERR HARLAND just donated $500
- Ann and Wayne Coffey just donated $100
- David Crouchman just donated $39.40
- Ian Lines just donated $34.20
- Tracy McGowan just donated $31.20
- Doreen Marwood just donated $31.20
- Charles de Vilder just donated $30
- Grant Wharry just donated $31.20
- Grant Ferguson just donated $67.60
- Terese and Brian Siemonek just donated $50
- Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith just donated $58.24
- David Chick just donated $65
- Rodney Windle just donated $20.80
- Carey Church just donated $156
- Rach Leadbeater-Bailey just donated $104
- Justin Scarlett just donated $31.20
- Grant Snell just donated $57.20
- Scott McLean just donated $52
Raised so far
Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate
Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring the twists and turns of the track. It’s a race against time, strategising how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Te Kauwhata. An event not to be missed, it’s a rare opportunity to hit the track under your own horsepower.
But far more than a race, Pedal4Prostate is a signature fundraising event for the Foundation, in which all participants are expected to fundraise prior to hitting the track.
Have friends and whanau in the South Island? Let them know about Highlands Pedal4Prostate, running at sister track Highlands in Cromwell, Saturday 26 March.
Number of Donations
About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand is the country's leading men's cancer charity, providing support and education to men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raises awareness of the disease, advocates to improve early diagnosis and also invests significantly in research into new treatments and approaches.
With no government funding, the Foundation relies on the generosity of donors and fundraising events like Pedal4Prostate to fund and deliver the vital services it provides for people impacted by the disease.
By taking part in Pedal4Prostate and raising funds you will be helping us continue this important work, thank you