How do I register for Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate?
That’s easy. Just click HERE, complete the form, pay your registration fee and we will be in touch to get you on your way.
How much does it cost to register?
$85 per rider, which includes complimentary lunch and race pack.
What is the schedule for the day?
|8.30am||Health & Safety Briefing in the Pavilion|
|8.45am||First riders head on to the track|
|1.20pm||Prizegiving and lunch in the Pavilion|
- Online registrations close 12pm Thursday 5 October. We will accept registrations on the day, but would appreciate the heads up that you will be doing so, to ensure we can plan accordingly.
- Cancellation. If for any reason Pedal4Prostate is cancelled notifcation will be sent out via TEXT at 0530 Sunday. If you are in a team, and they key contact, please advise the other team members.
Do I have to ride on my own?
You can register as a Solo Rider but also as a 2-Rider or 4-Rider Team. See the next FAQ for details.
How do I create a team and invite friends to join me?
When you sign up select Create a Team, then select Team of 2 or Team of 4.
You will be asked if you want to "allow anyone to join my Team" YES / NO
- If NO, then you have to share your team URL with anyone you are inviting to join your team. Your team will not be searchable via any of the search functions on the website.
When logged in go to the MY TEAM tab on your fundraising page dashboard. Scroll down the page and you'll see 'Invite others to join your TEAM'. Copy the URL and paste into a social post or email to invite them.
- If YES (publicly joinable), your potential team mate can search for your team and click the JOIN US button. This will ask them to confirm and they will be asked to register.
- If a rider has already registered we can add them to your team on your behalf, in the back end. Contact us if you would like our help with this.
Please contact us if you would like any assistance with this.
And what if I have an E-Bike?
You can then choose to enter in the following categories: E-bike open or E-bike over 60s. Please note, if you are entering a team using an e-bike then all members of your team must be e-bike registrations in order to qualify for your category.
Are there any age restrictions?
Only a minimum age of 13 years.
What is included in my registration?
Your registration includes a race pack and lunch. Your race pack will be given to you on the morning at registration, and includes a lunch chit, race tag and timing transponder.
Will I get a refund if I cannot attend or the event is cancelled?
In the case of a forfeited entry or cancelled event the entry fee will not be refunded or transferable to another event held by the event organiser.
If you are a member of a team and need to withdraw from the event, the team must register a new rider. The withdrawing and replacing participants must give the event organiser written notice via email to email@example.com no less than 10 business days prior to the event date.
How soon after race finish will the timing results be available?
Timing results are live - the details of the winner of each category will be announced at prize giving.
How do I volunteer for Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate?
Volunteers play an important role, helping behind the scenes, setting up, staffing the registration desk or the BBQ, marshalling the track or transition zone and supporting the riders with cheerful support.