- Anonymous just donated $1,034
- Stef Holland just donated $35
- Cecilia Hagglund just donated $52.50
- Donna just donated $52.50
- Nigel Mattingly just donated $52.50
- Andrew Porritt just donated $105
- Barbara LALOR just donated $31.50
- Catherine just donated $21
- Sharon Evans just donated $25
- Lou Sassole just donated $10.50
- Sue and bryan Coyte just donated $94.50
- Lynley Ruth Ackerley just donated $100
- Dominic Crombie just donated $26
- Heidi Cannell just donated $10.50
- Warkworth Vets just donated $21
- Karl Tawhai just donated $10.50
- Luca + Imi just donated $40.96
- Richard Kennedy just donated $31.50
- Heidi just donated $634
- Napp Adjustable NZ just donated $681
Raised so far
Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring the twists and turns of the track. It’s a race against time, strategising how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Te Kauwhata. An event not to be missed, it’s a rare opportunity to hit the track under your own horsepower.
But far more than a race, Pedal4Prostate is a signature fundraising event for the Foundation, in which all participants are expected to fundraise prior to hitting the track.
Number of Donations
About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand is the country's leading men's cancer charity, providing support and education to men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raises awareness of the disease, advocates to improve early diagnosis and also invests significantly in research into new treatments and approaches.
With no government funding, the Foundation relies on the generosity of donors and fundraising events like Pedal4Prostate to fund and deliver the vital services it provides for people impacted by the disease.
By taking part in Pedal4Prostate and raising funds you will be helping us continue this important work, thank you