- Prue Watson just donated $52.50
- Norm just donated $50
- Craig just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $10.50
- Mark B just donated $30.69
- Tracy Higgott just donated $105
- Amanda Van Ryn just donated $31.50
- Karina just donated $21
- David Rodenburg just donated $31.50
- Anonymous just donated $90
- Anonymous just donated $402
- Mitika C just donated $42
- Davor just donated $30
- Paul Prescott just donated $50
- Nikith Perera just donated $21
- Kim Reed just donated $100
- Helen Cartwright just donated $52.50
- Rod Berry just donated $52.50
- Skin Institute Group just donated $255
- Darbi Accessories just donated $363.30
Raised so far
Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate
Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring the twists and turns of the track. It’s a race against time, strategising how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Te Kauwhata. An event not to be missed, it’s a rare opportunity to hit the track under your own horsepower.
But far more than a race, Pedal4Prostate is a signature fundraising event for the Foundation, in which all participants are expected to fundraise prior to hitting the track.
Thank you everyone, Pedal4Prostate has made it to the finish line, we hope you'll join us in 2023. Watch this space for updates.
Number of Donations
About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand is the country's leading men's cancer charity, providing support and education to men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raises awareness of the disease, advocates to improve early diagnosis and also invests significantly in research into new treatments and approaches.
With no government funding, the Foundation relies on the generosity of donors and fundraising events like Pedal4Prostate to fund and deliver the vital services it provides for people impacted by the disease.
By taking part in Pedal4Prostate and raising funds you will be helping us continue this important work, thank you