- Jules just donated $68.25
- Kristin Foster just donated $52
- Nancy just donated $20.80
- Erin just donated $70
- CDU North just donated $2,300.50
- Katrina and Dale just donated $29.12
- Anonymous just donated $92.90
- Quintin & Archie Rhodes just donated $10.40
- Our just donated $482
- Kevin Connell just donated $52
- Vaughan Anderson just donated $515
- Possum Bourne just donated $2,100
- Michael Lyons just donated $67.60
- Scott Larsen just donated $52
- Max and Lyn Marsh just donated $104
- lynda wilce just donated $65
- Liz Cain just donated $31.20
- Urology Associates Ltd just donated $200
- Campbell & Olive Boyd just donated $52
- People on the Coast just donated $157.25
Ways to Fundraise
Every year, hundreds of passionate people raise funds for Prostate Cancer NZ, enabling them to continue providing support for men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raise awareness of the disease, advocate for early detection, and invest in research to improve treatments and outcomes. Check out the fundraising ideas below and follow the links to get started. Whatever you choose to do, know that your efforts will make a difference for Kiwis living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, and future generations.
1 in 8 kiwi blokes will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime, so Do Something Blue to help them through. The funds you raise will help us provide vital support for these men, and their families, living with the disease.
Challenge yourself or your mates in this fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs, Sunday 8 October, a rare opportunity to take on a national motorsport track under your own horsepower. Ride solo or create a 2-rider or 4-rider team.