- Jeff Nelson just donated $104
- nina falaniko just donated $15.60
- Anonymous just donated $3.12
- Ray Ray just donated $39.52
- Em Jay just donated $5.20
- Tara just donated $104
- The Wife just donated $20.80
- Eggy just donated $12.48
- Helen Cox just donated $93.60
- Tez Grand just donated $20
- Reubs just donated $60
- Bri just donated $52
- Ngadz just donated $31.20
- Shara Ennis just donated $20.80
- Sarah Evans. just donated $20.80
- Rilly just donated $31.20
- Jamie Bowman just donated $10.40
- Monique Ross just donated $50
- Dani Smith just donated $31.20
- Michelle Williams just donated $20.80
Ever fancied jumping out of a perfectly good aeroplane, freefalling at up to 200kph under an endless sky with 360 degree majestic views? Well, here’s your chance to tick that off your bucket list and help Kiwi men living with prostate cancer.
Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ has partnered with Skydive Auckland, NZone Skydive and Skydive Wanaka for this once in a lifetime opportunity for a free tandem skydive of your choice. All you need to do is select the jump height of your choice [up to a mindblowing 20,000 ft] and meet the corresponding fundraising target by 30 November 2021.
How it works...
- Raise $895 to receive a free skydive at 9,000 or 13,000ft
- Raise $1,000 to receive a free skydive at 12,000 or 16,000ft
- Raise $1,200 to receive a free skydive at 15,000 or 20,000ft
Plus...Exceed your fundraising target by $300 or more and we will throw in a free photo & video package. Can't you just feel the adrenaline? Sign up, get fundraising and you’re on your way to scaling new heights.