- John just donated $75
- Matt just donated $75
- Carrie Tolley just donated $31.20
- Anonymous just donated $31.20
- Phil Green just donated $52
- Giselle McLachlan just donated $30
- John Green just donated $107
- Elayne Sanders just donated $26
- Heather just donated $30
- Drivingmissdaisy just donated $208
- Marianne &Baxter Smith just donated $208
- Owen & Judith Ruddenklau just donated $100
- Aaron Cordell just donated $50
- Rupert Worker just donated $67.60
- Ian Sutherland just donated $67.60
- Terry Hannan just donated $31.20
- doog sspeeder just donated $50
- Andrew Sinha just donated $93.60
- Alex & Tina just donated $104
- Stefanie Backhouse just donated $52
Raised so far
Highlands Pedal4Prostate Cancelled
We are approaching yet another critical juncture in our nation's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which is understandably impacting on initiatives both big and small all around the country. In light of this, and faced with low registration rates, we have regrettably taken the decision to cancel Highlands Pedal4Prostate.
We take our role as stewards of our donors' funds very seriously. As must every charity, at all times we carefully weigh the resources we need to deploy to undertake fundraising events against the return they generate, which in turn makes our vital work possible.
We were so excited to be bringing Pedal4Prostate to the South Island and are very grateful to the team at Highlands for their sponsorship support. The door isn't closed on this unique event and we continue to explore future opportunities.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have friends and whanau in the North Island please let them know about Hampton Downs Pedal4Prostate, running at sister track Hampton Downs in the Waikato, Sunday 13 March.
About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand is the country's leading men's cancer charity, providing support and education to men and their families living with a prostate cancer diagnosis, raises awareness of the disease, advocates to improve early diagnosis and also invests significantly in research into new treatments and approaches.
With no government funding, the Foundation relies on the generosity of donors and fundraising events like Pedal4Prostate to fund and deliver the vital services it provides for people impacted by the disease.
By taking part in Pedal4Prostate and raising funds you will be helping us continue this important work, thank you